How to create Personal AlbumsPlease note:
This feature is brand new, so I apologize if there are any problems at first. Please help me out by reporting any issues encountered while using the Personal Album feature here
In addition to the existing albums that you will always be able to upload to, you can now create "Personal Albums" here. In addition, if you wish to move any of your existing uploads to a Personal Album, you have that option as well. Below I will explain how to utilize this new feature.Viewing Personal Albums
1. Click the link to the left to View Images
. This opens the Gallery index page.
2. Scroll down past all the regular albums and there will be a table below that called "Users Personal Albums". Directly below you will find a link to Users Personal Albums
. Simply click that and you're in.Creating Your Personal Album
1. You can access your album from the Gallery index
as well. Under the link Users Personal Albums, click the link next to "Your Personal Album".
2. This takes you to the Gallery tab of your User Control Panel. Towards the middle of your screen, locate and click the button to "Create Personal Album".
3. You can either upload directly into this are by clicking the link to Upload Image OR if you have a specific gallery of a girl or something like that, click "Create subalbum".
4. Give your album a Name and Description and click Submit.
5. The next page will say "Subalbum successful created". Now click "Back to previous page".
6. Now you will see your new Subalbum, click on the name to enter the album,
7. Click "Upload Image" under the "Manage your subalbums" text.
That is all I can think of for now. If you there's anything I left out, let me know and I'll post instructions.