View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Re: Welcome to the new Pregnant XXX Forum !

Having problems? Think something could be improved? Let me know here!

Postby sexypreggoluvr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Awesome stuff. Serious props to you for all of the effort you've put into this so far! Hopefully we can all work to make this a worthy successor to the old pregnantcommunity.
sexypreggoluvr
Rookie

Postby finderfact2012 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Well done my friend, let's make this much better (and faster) than that old pregnant community
finderfact2012
Rookie

Postby Kukker » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 am

Great work, kudos :)
fap2gif.com
Kukker
Rookie

Postby Eskar » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

We've lost Pregnant Community so I congratulate you and all your effort of bringing back old stuff that was posted in there and I'll be looking forward to the re-build of such a great site(Without all the spam and that kinda stuff).
It will be a great effort but at the end, I think we can do it!!! Thanks man and keep it this way!!!!
Eskar
Rookie

Postby mtglu » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 am

I'm a serial lurker but just wanted to say THANK YOU Ster for stepping up and replacing the (previously) irreplaceable Pregnant Community.
mtglu
Rookie

Postby MisterShamefulShame » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 am

I thank you for creating a new incarnation of the website that we all knew and loved, but I find the loss to be far to indomitable.

I'd imagine that the original pregnantcommunity was data-wiped, correct? Vanished entirely, because no one purchased the domain. Well, that will surely lead to precious content lost permanently, as contributors to our fetish tend to have a terrible habit of dumping all of their material, then disappearing entirely.

I'll try to contribute what little I have. Unfortunately, I had assembled quite the collection of favorites from the original pregnantcommunity's gallery, but I lost my hard drive this past February. I hope to find at least a couple of them, once more.
MisterShamefulShame
Rookie

Postby monster » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:58 pm

MisterShamefulShame wrote:I thank you for creating a new incarnation of the website that we all knew and loved, but I find the loss to be far to indomitable.

I'd imagine that the original pregnantcommunity was data-wiped, correct? Vanished entirely, because no one purchased the domain. Well, that will surely lead to precious content lost permanently, as contributors to our fetish tend to have a terrible habit of dumping all of their material, then disappearing entirely.

I'll try to contribute what little I have. Unfortunately, I had assembled quite the collection of favorites from the original pregnantcommunity's gallery, but I lost my hard drive this past February. I hope to find at least a couple of them, once more.

You are correct and Pregnant Community's value to many was not so much in the quality of the site itself as it was the sheer volume of pregnant content that it accumulated through years of contributions and for a long time really being the only site of its kind, but I have a really good feeling the content is out there, and not just on 1 person's hard drive, but probably several hard drives because some people just love to archive... and I used to be one of them, so I would know ;). It is just going to be a matter of time and possibly finding someone that archived a lot of its content.

You have probably seen downloadable content out there labeled as "site rips" which are literally when people execute a program/script such as wget on a particular website and it dumps the contents of that site to your hard drive. These programs are so easy to use that even newbies like myself were able to rip off a few site rips back in the day. And if I did it with relative ease, I'm pretty confident that out of Pregnant Community's thousands of users, there are some that will have an archive and I hope to be fortunate enough to find them.

In the meantime, I do not see myself running out of videos to upload in the foreseeable future because I have a crap load that still needs to be uploaded here! But in the end, it WILL be a process to catch up with years of uploading that went into pregnantcommunity.org but all I can do is stay committed and hopefully others with the same interests will continue to show up.
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to PregnantXXXForum Questions & Suggestions