View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Craigslist Is Getting Plagued

New websites found around the net.

Craigslist Is Getting Plagued

Postby preggerlover » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 am

My fellow pregnancy fetishists,

It's come to my attention, after regularly attempting to search the personals in craigslist for a pregnant woman to have intimate relations with, that the scammers from overseas are beginning to recognize and acknowledge the fact that we exist. While I like the fact that we are at least being acknowledged, it's very unfortunate that we are only being seen as prey. Be wary of any posting titles with unusual grammar and punctuation. This seems to only add to the struggle that we face in modern society, wanting nothing more than to live a peaceful life with the occasional hook-up with a pregnant woman.
preggerlover
Rookie

Re: Craigslist Is Getting Plagued

Postby Victor Bravo » Fri May 15, 2015 7:40 am

Most of the shit on Craig's List is either a scam, identity theft attempt,theft attempt, murder attempt or fake. I wouldn't say they're "targeting us", more like they're just using a bigger net with which to snare more people.

I was considering giving CL a try to find pregnant women to kill time with over the summer but with this bit of news I'll try a different website. Thanks for the heads-up.
Victor Bravo
Rookie

Postby preggerlover » Tue May 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Victor Bravo,

Please don't be entirely discouraged from using Craigslist. I, like many of us have had one or more successful encounters using it. It's just that titles of some ads appear to be obviously fake by using very, very poor grammar, punctuation, and randomly capitalized letters.

Best of luck, friend.
preggerlover
Rookie

Postby Victor Bravo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:47 pm

...I have been using CL since February and have posted some tips in other parts of the forums.

The spammers are most concentrated in Casual Encounters, which is the category for looking for sex. Overseas spammers have set up shop there worldwide and will both respond to and post ads using bots. You really need to pay attention if you're using Casuals and fortunately, the fake ads/replies are easy to spot.

I reccommend looking in the main W4M and posting a M4W ad. As long as you don't come off as desparate or a creep, you stand a good chance of getting a reply pretty quickly.

Also, a bit of advice in general:

Most "LF Pregnant" ads on CL basically say the same thing "I wanna have sex with a horny 7-9 month preggo like NOW. Here's a picture of my dick. It'ss something I've always wanted to do because reasons. Let's meet up and fuck as soon as possible. Yes, this is my dick and it's awesome. Reply back ASAP so we can fuck!"

Try putting a bit of thought into your ad to make it stand out. And no dick pics. They don't like that. Not unless they're really a whore or want to give you an STD. LOL.
Victor Bravo
Rookie

Return to Websites